The www.PartnerAlbum.com service (the "Website") is provided by Organization Name, a company/Partnership firm/proprietorship incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 / Registration number and having its registered office at Registered Office Address, India (the "organization").
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and the Organization, please read the Agreement carefully before registering for the Website.
By completing your registration and clicking on the "I Accept" button below, you will become a registered user of the Website (a "Registered User") and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms") for as long as you continue to be a Registered User.
If you not agree with the terms & conditions, please do not fill the registration form.
The Terms are subject to change by the Organization at any time, effective upon posting updated Terms on the Website; any use of the Website after such notice will constitute acceptance by you of such changes.
1. The website is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and information for its Registered User / guest who have a bona fide intention to enter into a matrimonial alliance. The Website does not purport to be marriage brokering business or a dating website and does not, in any manner whatsoever, monitor the first or subsequent contacts, introductions and/or interactions which may take place amongst / in between the Registered User(s) due to any information specified in the Website.
2. Eligibility: By accepting the Terms and using this Website you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If at any time the Organization is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a Registered User or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, the Organization reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Website without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
The following are additional restrictions on the eligibility criteria:
(a). Minors: MINORS MAY NOT BECOME REGISTERED USERS. By registering, you represent and warrant that you are as per Indian laws of legal marriageable age (currently 18 years or over for women and 21 years or over for men).
(b). Marital Status: By requesting to receive matches from the Website, you represent and warrant that you are legally competent to enter into matrimony under the laws to which you are subject.
(c). Individual Members: The Website is for the personal use of individual members only. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Registered Users of the Website and should not use the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website will be investigated, and be subject to appropriate legal action.
(d). Exclusive Use: Your account is for your sole and personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
3. Registration and Subscription: You may become a Registered User of the Website at no cost by registering your profile i.e. filling in the registration form on the Website ("Basic Member"). As a Basic Member you will have the ability to participate in some, but not all, of the features and services available within the Website. In order to access additional features and services, including the ability to communicate with other Registered Users, you must become a Paid Member i.e. a paying subscription fee to the Website ("Paid Members"). Please see membership page for a description of subscription plans and fees. This subscription fee list is part of this Agreement. The Organization may change the membership type, features of membership, membership privileges and subscription fees for the Website at any time but will give you reasonable notice of this before it does so. If you are not happy with any such changes to the subscription fee you may terminate your membership by writing to the Organization in a manner provided here under.
4. Term of the Agreement: The Organization may terminate this Agreement and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your registration form for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to the Website. If the Website terminates your membership for reason of any breach by you of the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees.
You shall also have the option to terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to the Organization. If you terminate your membership, you shall not be entitled to a refund the subscription fees.
5. Online Conduct:
(a) You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish, display or otherwise communicate in any manner whatsoever (hereinafter, "post") on the Website, or transmit to any other Registered Users. The Website reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, the Website/Organization may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the content you post on the Website. If you fail to produce such evidence, the Website/Organization may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access or membership without a refund.
(b) You will not post on the Website, or transmit to other Registered Users, or otherwise communicate any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or material that contains an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986, threatening, harassing, communally or religiously offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another partys rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). Furthermore you will not take actions to promote the physical harm or harassment of another person, engage in or promote spamming, provide information that you know is illegal, false or misleading, or designed to exploit minors or otherwise provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone elses right to privacy or providing or creating computer viruses. Any violation or breach of these Terms may lead to automatic suspension or termination of your membership without a refund of the subscription fees.
(c) You will not provide inaccurate, deceptive or false information to the Organization or the Website or to any other Registered User. If information provided to the Organization, Website or another Registered User, subsequently becomes inaccurate, deceptive or false, you will promptly notify the Organization of such change.
(d) You will use the Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations
(e) Prior to applying for Paid Membership, your E-mail correspondence with other Registered Users will not include any personally identifiable information which would enable other Registered Users to discover your identity. Upon becoming a Paid Member certain personal information about you will be made available to, or will otherwise be accessible by, other Registered Users.
(f) You will only create one unique profile with the Website. You will not impersonate any person or entity. If duplicate or multiple profiles are found the Website may suspend any or all the profiles without a refund of the subscription fees.
(g) You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, show in public or private, create any derivative works from, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
(h) You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Registered Users to buy or sell any products or services through the Website. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk E-mail to other Registered Users and you cannot use any automated processes, /programs / scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond to / interact with the Organization/Website and/or the Registered Users. Although the Organization/Website cannot monitor the conduct of the Registered Uses off the Website, it is also a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Registered User without prior explicit consent from them. To protect the Registered Users from any abuse / misuse, the Organization reserves the right at its sole discretion to restrict the number of communications / profile contacts & responses / email which a Paid Member may send to other Paid Member that the Organization deems appropriate.
(i) You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users. You understand that the Organization makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Website.
(j) You will promptly report to the Organization any violation of the Terms of this Agreement by other Registered Users.
(k) The Organization reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted in the public areas of the Website. The Organization/Website may investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement including removing any material or content that in its sole opinion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement and terminating the membership of such violators without a refund. Notwithstanding this right of the Organization, you remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post in the public areas of the website, in your private e-mail messages. E-mails sent between you and other Registered Users that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated as private by the Organization to the extent permitted by applicable law.
6. Unauthorized Users: It is possible that other Registered Users or other users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such materials. It is also possible that others may obtain personal information about you as a result of your use of the Website, and may use such information to harass or injure you. The Organization is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the Website.
7. Member Disputes: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users of the Website. The Organization reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Registered Users. The Organization may at its discretion take appropriate action against errant Registered Users. However, the Organization / Website are not obliged to share such action with other Registered Users, including complainants. The Organization / Website expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the Registered Users.
8. Dealings with Advertisers: Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Organization shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever incurred as the result of any such dealings, including the sharing of the information you supplied to the Organization with advertisers, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
9. Proprietary Rights in the content on the Website: The Organization owns and retains complete rights in the Website and services provided by the Website. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of its owners and its licencors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
By posting information or content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Organization an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing.
The URL www.PartnerAlbum.com and trade names /logo of the organization indicated on the Website are copy righted URL / trade names / logo of the Website / Organization, or its subsidiaries. These trademarks and trade names may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Websites /Organization, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Website / Organization. All other trademarks not owned by the Website / Organization or its subsidiaries that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with,connected to, or sponsored by the Website / Organization or its subsidiaries.
10. Online Content: The Organization and/or the Website do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Registered User profile, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed / uploaded through the Website. The Website or any of its owners, staff or agents are not responsible under any circumstances for any action/display whether direct or indirect, which occurs as a result of online display of information in the nature of illicit material / material that may be offensive to Registered Users / guests or is patently offensive to the on-line community or any material which may promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical/mental harm of any kind to any group or individual or transmit any chain letters or junk mail or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming or obscene material to other Registered Users. The Organization does not monitor the conduct of its Registered Users or guests and therefore the Organization does not take the responsibility of any conduct by its Registered Users or guests who may avail / obtain / use / exploit the on-line service provided by the Organization in order to harass, abuse or harm another Registered User or guest or use the said on-line service to promote / advertise / solicit anything without their prior consent or an act in any manner which may threaten the safety of Registered Users.
The Organization / Website expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any content posted on the Website / made available to the Website by Registered Users or guest or any third party. The Organization / Website does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal content posted on the Website by any Registered Users or any third party. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any content that is posted on the Website will be of that of the Registered User / guest / third party who has posted such content and the Organization / Website reserves its right to claim damages from such Registered User / guest / third party that it may suffer as a result of such content posted on the Website.
12. Account Security: The Registered User is solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the username and password and all activities and transmissions through his/her user identification. You agree to immediately notify the Website of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of each session on the Website. The Website will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
14. Further Disclaimer: THE ORGANIZATION PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON THE WEBSITE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE. THE ORGANIZATION SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
The Organization does not warrant that your use of the Website will be secure, always available, uninterrupted, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Website will be rectified. THE ORGANIZATION DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. AT ALL TIMES AND THE ORGANIZATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE WEBSITRE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
15. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ORGANIZATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE ORGANIZATION KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE ORGANIZATIONS AGGREGATE LIABILITY, ON ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EXCEED THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP/ACCOUNT.
THE ORGANIZATION SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY CORRESPONDENCE OR BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS OR RESULTING FROM THE PRESENCE OF SUCH ADVERTISERS ON THE SERVICE.
While the Organization performs an initial screening of individuals registering on the Website, the Organization makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of such individuals or their compatibility with any current or future Registered Users. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ORGANIZATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS INTRODUCED TO YOU BY THE WEBSITE.
16. Indemnity by Registered Users: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Organization, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and third parties, for any losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) relating to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or arising from a breach of these Terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or any fraudulent act on your part.
17. Communication: All information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to PartnerAlbum.com members, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the members/persons sole risks and consequences.
By becoming a Member of the PartnerAlbum.com. you agree to receive Emails & SMS messages from PartnerAlbum.com . By agreeing to register at PartnerAlbum.com . a user allows PartnerAlbum.com. into get in touch with him/her from time to time. This could include offers, information, as well as promotions and others related to matrimony. PartnerAlbum.com can use your email address and/or telephone number for this purpose. Further for any other communication, members agree to receive calls anytime from PartnerAlbum.com on the contact details registered.
PartnerAlbum.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-linesystems,
servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or traffic congestion on the Internet. We assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by PartnerAlbum.com to its Members.
18. Governing Law: You agree that laws of India (regardless of conflicts of law principles) shall govern this Agreement, and that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
19. Assignment: The Organization may, and you may not, assign, convey, subcontract or delegate rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
This Agreement, accepted upon enrolling for the Website, contains the entire agreement between you and the Organization regarding the use of this Website. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the terms will survive termination of your registration to the Website. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.